18 September 2011

one day

wore this to the movies on the weekend
 tshirt: romance was born | shorts: topshop | bag: vintage donna karen (mum's) | shoes: jeffrey campbell darian via revolveclothing | necklace: random pendants (mum's) | necklace: dvb | watch: vintage cartier | bracelets:  bangle gift from grandma, orange bracelet diva | ring: cartier (mum's)

  saw "one day". great storyline, but not a great execution. it shows 1 day of each year over a 20 year period following the lives of a girl and a guy. feel like they could have done sooo much more with the story. for the most part, it was pretty long and boring. although jim sturgess did make it easier to bear.
and i love the poster picture:

12 comments:

  1. Hey !
    Your shirt has a lovely pattern.
    I like the poster picture too :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your outfit! Happy Sunday :)

    www.fashionjazz.co.za

    ReplyDelete
  3. that shirt is adorable and I love those shoes

    ReplyDelete
  4. so lovely!

    If you like CK parfumes dont forget to join my giveaway here:
    http://cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com/2011/09/first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. shoes, watch, and purse are my favorite!!!

    http://xoxo-carolinalove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit! Lovely to find another fellow Australia blogger :)

    -Laura xx
    http://wrinkleintimevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love your booties!! I have had my eye on those for a while, they're so, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this post! It's charming, witting and oh-so fabulous!

    I attended New York Fashion Week and would love for you to read my coverage!

    goodbadnfab.blogspot.com
    an Asian fashion lawyer living and playing in LA, giving you the insider's scoop on life in the fab lane!

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute outfit. just stumbled on your blog and its so sweet...follow each other?
    I saw One Day a while ago and I thought it was so sadd :'(

    Come Visit Me<3
    KaitGirl.blogspot.com
    xo kait

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice outfit !

    Lola - http://chicandclothes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts?