21 November 2011

fun facts

some things about me that you may or may not know:
  1. i am a lawyer (or i try to be).
  2. one of my favourite books of all time is the book thief by markus zusak. if you haven't read it, then do. it will change your life.
  3. i sing and play piano (although i am much better at the former compared to the latter (considering my poor mum paid for piano lessons 11 years straight))
  4. i hate movember. i know, i know, it's for a good cause, but (most) guys just do not look good with a mo. so sick. and there are definitely some guys who do it just for funsies too. uncool.
  5. i am a bargain-hunter. i get tingles all over when i manage to score a really really good bargain (i've got problems, i know).
  6. my cooking specialty is lemon meringue pie. it's pretty good, i have to admit.
  7. one of my favourite songs of all time is ordinary people by john legend.
  8. my favourite ice cream flavour is cookies & cream by connoisseur.
  9. i hate hate hate when people wear boots out of season. ankle boots are the exception.
  10. my favourite tv show at the moment is so you think you can dance and my guilty pleasure is grey's anatomy.
leotard: vintage (mum's) | skirt: samvara | shoes: alexandre birman | earrings: handmade from turkey (gift from mum) | cuffs: romwe

18 comments:

  1. I'm going to wear non-ankle boots on Sunday now, just to annoy you. hahaha.

    (probs not, it'd be far too hot.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @S + T - well you'll just look very silly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great shoes. and thanks for the book recommendation. I took my note.
    have a Cupcake sweet week;)
    http://gonchagoncha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. great facts! I love posts like those!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. La jupe est tres chouette! J'adore:)Bisous

    Angela
    http://doigt.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing, nice post friend! Keep up with this, love your style.
    Check out mine,
    http://thepileofstyle.blogspot.com/
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lemon mirangue is seeeeriously my favorite, but sadly i'm horrid at making it );

    hiimsaratee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. mmm! lemon meringue pie. sounds yummy!

    & ordinary people is also one of my favorite song! john legend is so talented. love love love his voice. :)

    adore your blog!

    PS. right now, i'm hosting a giveaway on my blog. come by & enter for a chance to win an amazing dress via AGAIN apparel when you get the chance! :)

    xx,
    cindy - design3rd

    ReplyDelete
  9. i hate boots out of season too! loving the first pic <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I find it's always interesting to get to know people! I think you might like my blog too, it's a personal style and fashion blog by me in England, I hope you can stop by and comment if you like it! Thanks :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Best dressed lawyer in the world :d xx, wczym.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like what you do in this blog. Come to see mine.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. hello Jas! i find a lot in common with you!

    i'm a law student too. i sing and play piano too. i'm a bargain hunter too. i love grey's anatomy too. i love john legend too. i relate to you! :D





    WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

    ReplyDelete
  14. How frickin adorable is your skirt?! Love it!

    xo,Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such cool and cute photos! Love it!

    http://www.thehappeningblog.com
    http://fullofvivacity.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts?