11 February 2012

get your print on

printed denim 1

been noticing a massive trend in printed denim. and why not? it was only a matter of time before jeans became a statement piece. i guess it is better to draw attention to your pins/ass rather than what's on top. suits me.

there are such great prints out there at the moment. tonnes of floral (i guess it is almost spring in the northern hemisphere), but my particular preference is plaid (however, not convinced i can pull this off without looking too cutesy asian (fob)) and anything kinda arty looking. so above are some of my picks for printed denim this season.

please note the siwy leopard-face print ones. but don't touch those. i already have them on pre-order. couldn't resist: skinny, black, cropped and leopards. i am a massive sucker for novelty animal printed clothing. how could you not? (but don't! they're mine! mine! my machines! my machines! (please see link))

but if you're not partial to the tight, skinny jeans then here are some looser, pj-ish pants to tickle your fancy:
printed pants 2

10 comments:

  1. oh la la! love the pants!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought two amazing flare pants, and of course i made one myself that soon I'll be post on the blog! :D

    GOOD INSPIRATION :D

    REGARDS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooow, so fabulous! love the first ones soo bad and the second ones of the second group (big leg).


    thegoorgeous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. im lovin this trend!! :D
    come check my blog? :)

    xoxo,
    Cindy C.
    http://styleologie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the grey ones in the middle on the second row! So many amazing printed pants available at the moment!


    awayfromtheblue.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I prefer skinnies, I think wide pants + prints look a little too boho for me :D

    fashionistas-diary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im in love with the topshop leggins and the pants of clover canyon
    I love a lot of colors with clothes!

    Great blog you have
    Check my blog http://freakdelafashion.blogspot.com/
    left a comment and follow me if you like, I promis I follow you back

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh those look uber fun to wear! but I have such chunky thighs I'd be too self conscious. rock on, you lucky gals that can wear such things.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love printed pants! even better combined with a printed top!

    http://walkinginmycloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts?