23 June 2013

stop

 
this coat is my mum's - it's some random brand from italy. don't know if you can see clearly from the pictures but the pattern on it is small black and white checks. it's also this great lightweight material that almost feels raincoat-ish. she has had it forever, never wears it, so now it's mine haha.
 
coat: vintage | top: topshop | jeans: j brand | bag: antik batik (similar) | shoes: alexander wang | watch: vintage cartier

this beautiful clutch bag was a present from my sister and my new brother-in-law. it's stunning and the detail is amazing. embroidered, with little mirrors on it and even pom poms. they got it for me from paris while on their honeymoon. 

my jeans and the shoes were scores from ebay - more on them later. been quite ebay savvy lately - selling lots of my stuff and buying a bit of stuff (to replace it of course hehe...). don't know if i can ever pay full price for anything again...

3 comments:

  1. I truly love your coat!! wish it was not vintage and i could get one too

    I love your blog and following you now on bloglovin ( looks like i am the first one)

    it would be great if you could check my blog and maybe follow me back

    http://realizzy.blogspot.co.uk/

    thanks

    eliza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! I love those heels.


    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to wear it all!
    Beautiful light

    http://sundaydesire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts?