20 June 2013

sweating

sweating

sweaters: topshop

maybe because it's getting colder, i have found myself looking a lot at sweaters. they seem like a boring choice and even slightly on the trashy side (think jeggings and ugg boots). but when i really think about it, the basic sweater or t-shirt is what i really do end up wearing the most in my wardrobe. it's so easy to throw on and oh so comfortable. i guess you can always "dress it up" with a statement necklace, skinny jeans and killer heels. 

i recommend the ones by topshop - if you want the basic of basics that is. i recently purchased... 3... but you can also get ones with tigers or horses or even unicorns on them from asos, topshop and kenzo (if you are willing to spend an easy $250 or so).

5 comments:

  1. LOVE ALL THOSE SWEATERS !!!
    GIANLUCA

    http://gdgworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I loooove the simple grey ones! And I totally agree on the dressing up part...I never think a sweater looks dull if worn with the right accessories :-)

    xx, V

    itsthevworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sweaters are so cute! I love them all.


    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. clean!

    christian | my blog :
    www.christianyuen.blogspot.com
    greetings from hong kong
    peace. x

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts?