16 June 2013

the return

ok, so this is my second comeback.

there were many reasons why i stopped (for a second time). i was uninspired, stupid busy with work, couldn't be bothered, blah blah blah. i think i felt that i was producing something that was for everyone else and not for me.

my decision to restart the blog was during the last few weeks. there have been a number of big changes in my life recently and maybe i have become re-inspired again or something. who knows.

anyway, a new beginning means a new name - reckless abandon. let's just say it was inspired from a late night maccas binge in 2010.

here goes.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! I just started another blog about a month ago and I've been loving it. Good luck to you.

    http://www.mollycurley.blogspot.com

    xo Molly

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts?