28 July 2013

so lonely

lingerie - lonely by lonely hearts

lingerie: lonely by lonely hearts

i am obsessed with pretty lingerie. normally i only wear push-up bras (to make up for my lack...), but lately i have been wearing a lot of bralets. i find them so much more comfortable and easy to use.

my favourite brands for pretty bras would have to be calvin klein, stella mccartney and lonely by lonely hearts. currently i only own calvin klein, but i have just ordered some lonelys. such a beautiful collection, i could have bought almost every piece.

who knew underwear could make you so happy.

6 comments:

  1. visiting here with a smile~ =)

    Regards, www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so good, I bet they are super comfortable (:

    http://www.mystyletherapy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo i definitely want to try calvin klein!
    awesome post
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pieces and the back on the green on is simply amazing.

    xx Lindsey | Complacency Kills

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my god, I feel you! I've been depending on push-up bras to give me some justice but you're actually convincing me to give these cute lingerie a try!

    Cindy Nguyen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should definitely try them! you won't want to go back

      Delete

A penny for your thoughts?