05 August 2013

mad hatter

hat: vintage (great alternative here) | top: bec & bridge | shorts: current elliott via zara bryson (on sale!) | necklaces: isabel marant | watch: michael kors | bag: antik batik | shoes: luiza barcelos

i need to incorporate this hat more into my wardrobe. it's belongs to my mum and i think it's about 20 years old. it was sitting in her wardrobe for as long as i can remember and "moved house" when i got married to sit in my wardrobe. i absolutely love it and now that black fedora/felt hats are all the rage it's actually perfect. however, i struggle with ways of styling it. often i feel a bit silly walking around with a hat, especially if i'm going indoors.

any suggestions of how you would style a hat?

3 comments:

  1. What a cool look! I'm totally digging your shoes. I'd style a hat with a romper.

    Check out the BAD Blog...http://design-bad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hey.
    First time visiting your lovely space and I'm already "addicted" girl your layout is amazing!! Keep going with this amazing job!! :)

    With love, Bárbara
    www.preppylemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey hey, I'm glad you liked it I'm in the beginning but already addicted to this world of the blogs!! And Preppy Lemonade is already on Bloglovin (http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/9725179/preppy-lemonade) stay tuned and follow the blog so you can be updated with all my little news and surprises!! Hope to hear from you soon!!

    With love, Bárbara
    www.preppylemonade.com

    ReplyDelete

a penny for your thoughts?