05 September 2013

chains

jacket: topshop (old) | top: one teaspoon | necklaces: isabel marant | jeans: topshop | earrings: antique (from malaysia)


i got this jacket last year as an "early birthday present" from my husband (which i suggested he buy for me). it's real leather and very well made (for topshop). it's even been mistaken for the original isabel marant jacket, from which it is obviously copied"inspired". i love the jacket. it is such a great fit, really sturdy and looks goes with just about everything.

9 comments:

  1. your blog is so beautiful<3 perth has always been high up on my places to travel, and the way you photograph the surrounding location makes me certain I want to visit!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, I love love love that jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. U look frickin awesome girl! How about followin eachother? Just lemme know xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this jacket on you!!!
    xoxo

    Julia
    enframed.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe that's a topshop jacket! So incredibly rad x

    www.insidein-insideout.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. omgosh. love the jacket.


    …。…。…。…。…。…。…。 …。…。…。…。…。

    /
    christian | my blog : www.christianyuen.blogspot.com
    greetings from hong kong
    peace.

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts?