07 January 2014

ps

top: kahlo trace tank | skirt: iro | bag: proenza schouler ps1 | shoes: birkenstock | sunnies: ray ban | watch: michael kors | necklace: isabel marant | ring: from grandma

say hello to the newest member of my bag family. i call this one the punk rocker (not really).

my parents suprised me on christmas eve by gifting me this ah-mazing bag. i think it was about a year ago that i mentioned to mum that the bag was on my wishlist - not the ps11, the ps1. i then sort of forgot about it and moved it to the list of bags that i can't afford and will probably never own. little did i know they had found it on sale in london about 6 months ago and had secretly stored it away. best christmas ever!

yeah, i know i'm wearing birkenstocks, but to plead my case i have owned this pair of birkis for about 6 years now. i used to work in a birkenstock store, so i had a few pairs in storage... until now that they are back in fashion haha... to be fair, they are also an incredibly comfortable shoe and good for your footsies. i can tell you all about the many qualities of the shoes if you want.

20 comments:

  1. Lucky girl! This bag is amazing! I love your outfit, It's so cool.
    Have a sweet day.
    Kisses
    The Indian Savage diary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know, i am very blessed. thanks for your lovely comment :)

      Delete
  2. Very chic look! love the skirt with birks

    http://fashmongers.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. yeah, they are definitely my favourite at the moment

      Delete
  4. Beautiful outfit!! I love your sunglasses!

    XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. thanks so much. they are all definitely my summer staples this year.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. thanks alice. will check out your blog.

      Delete
  7. I like this relaxed look! The skirt and the shades are super cute, oh and the bag.

    -Vogue&Heels

    http://www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks anngelik. i can't get over the bag - i love it so much!

      Delete
  8. this look very nice
    love skirt and bag
    I posted a new look, I'd love to know your opinion
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    tr3ndygirl.com
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your lovely comment. will be checking out your blog.

      Delete

A penny for your thoughts?