16 January 2014

tent-like

 shirt: cos | jeans: claude maus | clutch: gareth pugh | shoes: christian louboutin pigalle 120mm | watch: michael kors

there is just something about this shirt that i can't get enough of. it's not particularly flattering, looks more like maternity wear and could probably used to shelter a small asian community, but there is just something about it... 

my husband and i have just had a crazy month. what with christmas, new years, 2 weddings and all the other celebratory events in between, we also moved out of our house in order to rent it out early before we leave for london in april. we are now at my parents' apartment, which is luckily quite spacious, beautiful and (thanks to my generous parents) rent-free. 

i realised that there is only really about 3 months until we leave! part of me is really excited, part of me still feels like there is a lot to do and the other part just doesn't know what to think as it all feels a bit surreal. the can't wait part is currently winning.

17 comments:

  1. I loveee your shirt!!

    http://fashmongers.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it too! and would you believe, it is pretty easy to iron too haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that shape of that top
    ENTER MY Elle Magazine, Estee Lauder & Aldo accessories GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know, right? something a bit different...

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. thanks alice. they were taken by my talented sister :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. thank you dario. that is very sweet.

      Delete
  6. i love the color of shirt! nice nice look :)
    I posted a new article, I'd love to know your opinion
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    tr3ndygirl.com
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it really is a great shirt. has the denim look, but is 100% cotton so the material is quite thin and breathable. love it!

      Delete
  7. love color of your shirt,very fresh
    I posted a new article, I'd love to know your opinion
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    tr3ndygirl.com
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. thank you tesa. thanks must go to my little sister for taking them.

      Delete
  9. simple but very chic!!! love the shirt!!!!

    Please check my new post- hope you like it

    http://realizzy.blogspot.co.uk/

    thanks

    eliza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks eliza. i will definitely check out your blog :)

      Delete

A penny for your thoughts?