27 June 2014

tickled pink

tee: t by alexander wang | skirt: gilliant tennant | necklace: isabel marant | clutch: antik batik | sandals: ancient greek sandals clio
 
i scored this gilliant tennant skirt on ebay for $17! woo!

in the last week i've had so many random people come up to me and tell me how awesome my grey hair is. my friends have also said that they prefer it this colour. now i'm just confused... but as my hairdresser said, the colour has faded a lot in the last week. it's now pretty much where i wanted it - a very light ash white blonde. i will consider going grey, but i think i need to take this one step at a time. i was only just getting used to the blonde!

in other news, my husband and i are jetsetting to turkey tomorrow! we're going to izmir (ephesus), pamukkale, cappadocia and istanbul for 9 days. doing a few tours, driving, hot air ballooning (ticking that off the bucket list!) and eating our hearts out.

i'm one of those people who likes to make lists, so every place we visit i always make a list of things to see, places to eat and where to shop. i'm a bit obsessive/compulsive, so my lists include names and contact details (address, phone, website, operating hours). i meticulously research each recommended place and include reviews/comments in my list as well. i then email the list to my 3 email addresses and to my husband to ensure that i can always have access to it. my pet hate when travelling is to waste a meal on crappy tourist food. i want to make the most of every opportunity to ensure that i am getting the full experience of a place by eating at the best, most recommended restaurants. my turkey list is currently 8 pages long...

let the adventure begin!

4 comments:

A penny for your thoughts?