20 June 2014

warm hug

tee: cos | jeans: isabel marant | cardigan: ralph lauren (dad's) | necklace: isabel marant | watch: tag heuer link
 
this was my dad's cardigan. he never used it, mostly because we told him he looked like an old china man wearing it. poor dad.
 
rather than let it become moth fodder in his drawer, i decided it would be a nice addition to my wardrobe. it's perfectly oversized and the thickest, warmest wool. i love it and have since been using it for years.
 
wearing it feels like i'm getting a big, warm hug from my dad. another lovely reminder of home.

6 comments:

  1. Awww that's so lovely. I'm glad your Dad listened to you, my Dad would probs tell me to F off if I told him he looked like a dag.

    Kx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha well poor dad has a wife and 2 daughters, so i think he is a bit outnumbered! but mostly my dad doesn't care now and has embraces his old man ways haha

      Delete
  2. haha yes, my dad also sports the 'old china man chic' look :) nice appropriation, chic outfit!

    www.closetvoyage.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha sometimes i think they embrace it more than they ought!

      Delete
  3. that looks so cozy!!! it's good you kept it!! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts?