25 July 2014

i heart ny

 
my husband is heading to new york today (without me! wah! but to be fair, i am going to greece without him in august...).
 
looking at the above photos, i am reminded of how much i love this city - so vibrant, eclectic, overflowing and never stops for anyone. i am also reminded of the promise i made to myself 7 years ago. now that we are on the other side of the world i can well and truly say that it has been worth the risks, the tears, the overwhelming joy and the heart-thumping anxiety to know that we are living our lives to the fullest and in faith of a good and loving God.
 
images via pinterest and lost at e minor.

12 comments:

  1. I haven't been back since 2010 but every time I see photos, I'm instantly transported back. Love the drama of the city skyline in black and white...stunning collection!

    Thank you for visiting my blog doll, would love to get your thoughts on my latest excursion to tropical Mexico! Hope to see ya back soon!


    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's such an amazing city. and quite photogenic too! will definitely drop by your blog :)

      Delete
  2. OMG i miss NYC, I need to head back there haha. Glad I clicked on your comment on LOVEAESTHEICS's blog and got led back here to yours. Your blog's pics and layouts are great too, keep it up! Just followed on GFC and bloglovin' <3 Also, you must check out my recent big collaboration with luxury retailer and feature their rare HERMES BIRKIN BAGS! I had soooo much fun with the styling, please tell me what you think. Items feature include acne bikers, dries shirts, msgm shoes, karen walker sunnies, celine trousers etc.. Very #PROVOKING!

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2014/07/the-birkin-and-boy.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much nathan. i miss nyc too!

      Delete
  3. have never been to NY, such a vibrant city...hope to go there soon :)
    xx nic
    lifevsstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely try and go! one of the greatest cities in the world.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. ny is a pretty good looking city!

      Delete
  5. Incredibly beautiful photographs :O Have a great time in Greece

    Jess • Wolf in the City
    www.thewolfinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. In my hopes to go next year! How lucky your husband gets to go hopefully he will bring you back a gift ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. is it bad that i've already picked out the gift and had it sent to him...? hehe

      Delete

A penny for your thoughts?