23 September 2014

20 things

dress: gillian tennant | watch: vintage cartier (dad's)

so this is my new hair. i wanted a dark chocolate, but i think the colour is more like when a white girl tries to dye her hair black. white girl black hair... i miss being blonde.

on another tangent, tash (@beachsidemama) tagged me on instagram to share 20 things about myself. i thought maybe it would be information overload on instagram, so decided to share here instead.
 
1. i was born in malaysia.
 
2. i drive a VW GTI and i think it's the best car ever.
 
3. i squeal every time i see a french or english bulldog.
 
4. i love singing. if i could do just that for the rest of my life, i would be very happy.
 
5. i am a lawyer and let's just say it's a bit of a love-hate relationship. more hate.
 
6. one of my favourite movies is aladdin. it may or may not be because of princess jasmine.
 
7. i play the piano.
 
8. i love reading. mainly fiction. my top books would have to be: the obernewtyn series, gone with the wind, wuthering heights, the book thief, the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy, the picture of dorian gray, the bell jar.
 
9. my favourite flower is the rose.
 
10. the one thing i like most about my body is my lips.
 
11. i feel very strongly about the use of abbreviations when speaking.
 
12. i love dancing to hip hop, especially if it's from the 90s.
 
13. if i could eat one thing for the rest of my life, it would be teochew porridge.
 
14. summer is my favourite season.
 
15. i have a girl crush on jennifer lawrence.
 
16. my favourite holiday destinations so far have been new zealand, japan, margaret river, turkey, thailand and new york.
 
17. i find the thought of motherhood completely petrifying.
 
18. my drinks of choice are coffee, gin & tonic and red wine.
 
19. before i go to sleep at night, all the cupboards and drawers in the room have to be closed properly (ocd much?).
 
20. my faith is everything.

8 comments:

  1. Gotta agree with red wine, summer being my fav season, I love 90's hp hop and r&b!
    xx
    M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love it! girl after my own heart :)

      Delete
  2. well, if it makes any difference, I think you look gorgeous with your new dark hair :) I also enjoyed very much reading this facts about you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you so much. i have received so many nice comments about my hair going back to dark, it's making me feel a little bit better about it.

      Delete
  3. Love this. Thanks for sharing. I'm with you on the singing. It's my favorite thing. I'm always going around my house singing and love signing in my car on road trips. :)
    I'd love to hear your thoughts about my latest post. http://www.fashboulevard.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there is something very liberating about breaking into song :)

      Delete
  4. You hair looks so good! I've never been to Japan but I will be going in a few months though but I love New York!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much! love japan! hope you have an amazing time! it's like a different world there.

      Delete

A penny for your thoughts?