16 September 2014

brunch

shirt: cos | jacket: nom*d | skirt: nom*d | boots: acne star | clutch: givenchy antigona pouch | sunglasses: karen walker

i wore this to brunch yesterday at the providores and tapa room. pretty posh. food was good, but not great. also, they charged us a cover charge and a service charge - what's with that?! (rest assured i left a few of my thoughts regarding that on tripadvisor)

anyway, i was pretty proud of myself for making it out and almost lasting the whole of brunch while sick with cold and feeling a bit cloudy in the head. might as well try and make the most of the "warm" weather in london while i can.

14 comments:

  1. I love this look, it's too cool. And I love brunch-it's my favorite of all meals, expect for a midnight snack. You have the best personal style! I hope you get to feeling better soon!
    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog to have a read--it made my day :)
    The What's In Between

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much zoe. brunch is definitely one of my favourite meals too! i am yet to find a really good brunch place in london though. the aussies really know how to do brunch!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. thank you! i love it so much!

      Delete
  3. Love this look. That blazer is soo cute!!

    Kimberly
    Mascaramelodies.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you kimberly! the blazer is my current favourite.

      Delete
  4. i absolutely love your style. i could see myself in everything you wear. love the skirt + blouse look

    mon | http://www.monsemble.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much monica. you are so sweet.

      Delete
  5. Love how that jacket looks structured and extra comfy at the same time!

    www.jeannechristinemarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's actually made of a thin crepe material, so i pretty much just scrunch it in my bag when i'm not using it! i love that it's so easy to use but looks quite dressy because it's a blazer.

      Delete
  6. This is such a great look - your shirt is perfect! xx

    TOPCOAT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you arden! cos make the best shirts!

      Delete
  7. love this outfit! It really fits with the blond hair :)

    xoxo,
    Gabi Barbará
    Barbaridades!

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts?