16 October 2014

what i wore

tshirt: bassike | leather leggings: winston wolfe | coat: vintage dries van noten (mum's) | shoes: nike air max 1 | sunnies: le specs ziggy
 
this is pretty representative of what i wore the whole weekend in stockholm. the coat definitely saved me from the cold - it's so awesomely oversized and cuddly. my poor mum may never get this back.
 
the bassike tee and the leather leggings are some of my favourite items to travel with as they don't crease and are so comfortable to wear. something different from your usual jeans and plain tee.
 
and yes, we did some naughty shopping at acne. there's an acne archive store in stockholm (reduced past collections and samples) and i went a little nuts, but surprisingly only walked away with 1 item. how's that for self-control? my dear husband, on the other hand, fell in love with just about every item in the acne store and almost committed to buying every item too!

14 comments:

  1. i love your coat, it is beautiful!
    http://piubuonepiubelle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's my current favourite! my poor mum will never get it back, i'm afraid haha

      Delete
  2. Awesome coat. I'm travelling over to Europe in less than 3 weeks, am still umming and aahing over what winter coat to bring!

    And Acne! Oh my. Good self control.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's definitely getting colder over here! make sure you bring a good one! and even if you don't, i'm sure you can find a nice one ;)

      Delete
  3. Amazing coat. Visit my blog for a chance to win Jeremy Tarian sunglasses.

    Jeremy Tarian Giveaway : http://eyeseeeuphoria.com/post/jeremy-tarian-campaign-5-fall-2014-by-kate-fichard

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore first picture! Great shoot!:)
    http://freshisyummy.blogspot.com/2014/10/love-me-harder.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks to my sweet husband :)

      Delete
  5. Such a nice post, I love it!!
    Guys, do you know Rosegal Brand or have ever bought there? Check out my blog and discover the surprise I have for you!
    www.distrito-m.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you elena. i will definitely check out your blog.

      Delete
  6. I love the sneaker trend, and you've done it wonderful with this coat!!

    Hope you can check out my new post!
    http://littleglamkiss.wordpress.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! actually, i was more wearing the sneakers because they are so comfortable and we did quite a lot of walking!

      Delete

A penny for your thoughts?