Shoes: Anniel Anouk
I'm in Norway!
I stopped by Oslo and hung out with a lot of people from Perth and new Insta-friends. Oslo was heaps of fun and so, so pretty.
We are now in Tromsø chasing the Northern Lights and dog sledding. It's absolutely beautiful here!
Did you know:
- one month of the year Norwegians don't get taxed and are paid more money by the government. Sort of like a "hooray, it's summer".
- Norwegians like to use people's full names, not nicknames.
- they eat bacon with fish.
- cross-country skiing is a well utilised mode of transport.
- at the height of summer there are 23 hours of daylight.