10 February 2015

Bit cold

Shoes: Anniel Anouk

I'm in Norway! 

I stopped by Oslo and hung out with a lot of people from Perth and new Insta-friends.  Oslo was heaps of fun and so, so pretty.

We are now in Tromsø chasing the Northern Lights and dog sledding.  It's absolutely beautiful here!

Did you know:
- one month of the year Norwegians don't get taxed and are paid more money by the government.  Sort of like a "hooray, it's summer".
- Norwegians like to use people's full names, not nicknames.
- they eat bacon with fish.
- cross-country skiing is a well utilised mode of transport.
 - at the height of summer there are 23 hours of daylight.

2 comments:

  1. Have the most wonderful time in Norway. I've heard nothing but amazing things about the country. It's number one on my list, I am just dying to go visit! I can't wait to hear about all of your adventures--stay warm!

    The What's In Between

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay warm!! Norway is absolutely stunning!

    Lots of love from the MissHolly Girls xox
    SHOP: www.MissHolly.com

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts?