05 April 2015

Black Forest + Black Forest

Tee: Bassike | Cardigan: Ralph Lauren mens

We spent 1 night in the Black Forest, which was no where near enough.  It's such a beautiful, eerie place, especially this time of year.  We wandered behind our hotel and found a walking path which ran alongside a stream/waterfall.  Ah-mazing! 

Oh, and I managed to tick one off the bucket list by eating a Black Forest cake in the Black Forest (my husband laughed at me when I told him it was on my list).  It was everything I hoped and dreamed it would be. 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos, Jas!
    By the way, I've been reading your blog since we've been insta friends but I'm an extremely lazy commenter :-s.
    I really enjoy your style as it's a little different to mine and you also have amazing photos from your travels!
    x Deb

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts?